[nabs-l] Bookstore Problem

Dezman Jackson jackson.dezman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 08:07:18 UTC 2008

Or you might try asking the professor or calling the publisher.  I've gotten
this reply from the bookstore too. The only reason I can think of, silly as
it is,  is from a business standpoint. If they give you that info, then
maybe you have what you need to go shop around for the book at a cheaper
price.

Dezman