[nabs-l] Bookstore Problem

Maurice Mines minesm at me.com
Thu Dec 4 15:29:16 UTC 2008

You might try and ask your Student Disabled Services to help you if it
is a college bookstore. They can explain to them that you need it for
a disability/academic purpose. All the other suggestions would work
just fine. There might be someone at your bookstore, such as the
manager, that handles disability concerns or works with rehab in some
cases. You're not asking them to provide your counselor with
information just to provide you with the proper information. Does your
college post book information online?

Maurice