[nabs-l] reading a braille watch

Cindy Bennett passionflower505 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 21:09:10 UTC 2008

You kind of have to guess which minute it is when the minute hand is between two numbers. If it is just after the three, then it is safe to say that it is 16 minutes after the hour, but if it is just before the 4, it is safe to say that it is 19 minutes after he hour, if it is somewhere in the middle, then you just have to guestimate. After you have had it a while, you will get to know the positions of the minute hand more exactly, and it will be easier to figure out. The only problem i have had with braille watches is that, after a while, they have had a tendency to come open by themselves, so that is why they now annoy me, but if anyone has found a better quality watch that does not do this, then share.
Cindy