[nabs-l] reading a braille watch

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 21:09:12 UTC 2008

Rania,

I spend a lot of time with a Judy Clock doing student teaching, so I have
developed the ability to read minutes on an analog clock, but very few
people ever try to read the minutes with any precision on an analog watch.
You're more likely to get "It's about ten after one."  And lo and behold,
it is about ten after one in Oregon.  1:08 to be exact.