[nabs-l] reading a braille watch

Harry Hogue harryhogue at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 21:35:43 UTC 2008

Does that apply to print watches, too?  I know on braille watches they go in five minute incroments - so if the long hand is on the 12 and the short hand is on the 3 it's three o'clock, or if the long hand's on the 2 (or the equivalent) it's 3:10, or ifr they are together on the 3 it's 3:15, etc.  I would just guess it it was about in the middle that it is "3:02, or "3:03," or if it's a little closer to the next number maybe it's 3:04, etc.  Does that help?

Thanks,

Harry