[nabs-l] Jaws and Blackboard

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Tue Dec 9 01:09:38 UTC 2008

Hi!
I am a first-year student and many of my professors use blackboard as a
means to communicate with their students and to post assignments. I find it
is very accessible - just like any other webpage. So all the regular
Internet Explorer keystrokes apply. I use JAWS 9 it that is of any help.
Good luck,
Sarah Jevnikar