[nabs-l] Jaws and Blackboard

Jessica Trask jess28 at samobile.net
Wed Dec 17 23:42:28 UTC 2008

Rachel,
Unfortunately, Freedom Scientific will not ever support Blackboard. I
know this from having a friend who was attending college a few years
ago and he had even asked them about support for Blackboard. He worked
for Freedom Scientific in tech support for a little over a year or so.

There is another screen reader on the market that might work with
Blackboard it's called System Access. I haven't personally tested it
myself so I don't know if it works or not.

--
Jess
Jessica Trask