[nabs-l] Walking at Graduation

Ben Moore weathertrooper at msn.com
Sat Dec 13 00:55:12 UTC 2008

When I graduated from high school (which is how you graduate from college as well, I think) I practiced with the person who was to sit down right before I did. Luckily he was one of my friends, so it worked out pretty well when the real thing happened. I recommend practicing with somebody, if at all possible - they wouldn't mind, since they probably need the practice as well.. I only say practice with someone so you don't screw up and go to the wrong seat. I had a friend who was also blind, and she didn't want to practice walking. So, when Graduation was happening, she was the ONLY senior to screw up by making a wrong turn.

Damn, almost feel sorry for her. Instead I said, "can't tackle life alone, girl!" So that was that.