[nabs-l] walking at graduation

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 22:08:32 UTC 2008

Hi Harry,
	You could also ask the person who will be sitting next to you to tap
you on the arm when you need to stand up and move. If you have a
chance to practice before hand with this person you could touch your
cane to the other person's heel and then move forward when they do.
Usually there are lots of school officials lined up to shake your hand
or congratulate you as you walk by to  receive your diploma, so there
shouldn't be a problem for you to get across. I hope this helps!
Congratulations on graduating!

Best Wishes,
Domonique