[nabs-l] walking at graduation

hannah sparklylicious at suddenlink.net
Fri Dec 12 04:49:14 UTC 2008

Good luck Harry and let us know how it goes...

<nabs-l at nfbnet.org
>Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 20:16:13 -0800 (PST)
>Subject: Re: [nabs-l] walking at graduation

>Hello everyone,
>I went by the registrar's today and they are setting up
everything for the ceremony n Saturday; they told me I can go by
tomorrow morning and practice; I am free, they made it clear, to
either do it on my own to have a guide, and it is my choice.  It
is good when they are that open; although we know it is our
choice, it is nice when others back you up with these things.