[nabs-l] My Minneapolis, Minnesota Blog

Harry Hogue harryhogue at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 00:12:31 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

I have told all of you at one time or another about my plans to go to Minneapolis, Minnesota for training in blindness skills (general home management, getting more comfortable using public transportation, moving about in a city environment, use of power tools, etc).  I also mentioned that I would have a blog to chronicle my experiences while in Minneapolis.  As promised, here it is.  The address is harryhogue.blogspot.com.  As I mention in my first post, I intend for the posts to be daily, but this may change depending on my schedule and how inclined I actually am for writing.  Photos will also be provided when I have the time/when they are appropriate, etc.

Until next time,

Harry Hogue