[nabs-l] Saturday Night Live skit

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 18:00:26 UTC 2008

It is true that we are seen this way by the general public but the only
thing that we can do, individually, is be as independent as we can be
and show those around us that we are not how they see us.  that is truly
all we can do.  We can't go whining over issues like this skit and
trying to tell people that they can't perform such acts because then we
come off as whiney and bitchy about everything.  People will dislike us
even more.  So just let it go and move on, people.