[nabs-l] Winter Ear Protection

Marty Rahn marty.rahn at juno.com
Wed Dec 17 06:53:06 UTC 2008

Arielle,
The best way I've found for dealing with this issue is to get a knitted
stocking cap that you can pull down over your ears.  They don't seem to
block out as much sound as ear muffs or hoods do.  HTH.
Marty Rahn
President, Colorado Association of Blind Students
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Colorado (Greeley
Chapter)