[nabs-l] Winter Ear Protection

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Wed Dec 17 14:33:23 UTC 2008

Hi there,
I find wearing ear protection is well worth missing on some environmental
sounds, though I totally understand your concerns. I just have to take it
slower than I normally would. Winter travel is awful, so I wish you luck. If
all the snow could be reserved for lawns and ski hills and kept from the
sidewalks that would work well with me. Snow is for skiing not walking in!
A white Christmas to you,
Sarah