[nabs-l] Leaving the Nest-For Dezman

Albert Yoo albertyoo1 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 3 02:07:52 UTC 2008

Don't worry about the long stories Carrie. It helps to relate your experiences with a good story. This list is to share experiences and ideas with other blind people. I guess stories are okay to post to the list as long it relates to an experience that all blind people can relate with. I hope I am making some sense. Albert