[nabs-l] IABS Election

Yolanda Garcia yvgarcia at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 06:33:44 UTC 2008

Congratulations to all of the newly elected student division board members.
We in NABS look forward to working closely with y'all and have high hopes to
expect good things from y'all. As I previously mentioned, never hesitate to
contact JJ as he is your National Representative. And of course, we always
extend the offer to contact anyone who currently sits on the board.

Warmest Regards,
Yolanda