[nabs-l] RFBD and Braille Notes

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at maine.edu
Tue Nov 4 13:06:51 UTC 2008

Hi.  Yes, you can, but a $20 uak (user authentication key) must
be purchased from Rfbd and installed into the bn.

<nabs-l at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 18:59:54 -0600
>Subject: [nabs-l] RFBD and Braille Notes

>Hi.

>My vocational rehabilitation counselor told me that I could play
RFB books using the Daisy Player on my Braille Note.  I'm
wondering if any of you know if this is true, since it's
something I'd not heard before.  Also, there's nothing on the RFB
page that indicates that this is true.  So, I'm thinking it's
not.