[nabs-l] friends

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Tue Nov 4 07:44:01 UTC 2008

I often go it alone, more because I'm afraid to ask someone for help because
I think they'll have to make a special trip to do something with me. Canes
and food make an interesting combo though - I try to stick to bowls if I
can, avoid soup entirely when travelling with it, and put whatever I can
(bottled drinks, packaged things/things that won't spill, in bags that I can
hang off my wrist or something. But it does take some practice and is by no
means fool proof.