[nabs-l] In Need Of Place to Stay

Monika Reinholz monika_r_r at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 01:25:17 UTC 2008

Hi all,My mom and I need to be in Denver from Nov. 24-about 26 (Littleton) and then again from Dec. 1-3 (Aurora). I have some legal issues that I need to get taken care of during those days. I was hoping someone might be willing to give us crash space so we don't have to drive back and forth every day as we can't afford a motel. We will do our own food but we just need a place to stay overnight. If you can help us, it would be greatly appreciated. Please email me at monika_r_r at hotmail.com or call at 719-635-6468 or 719-213-0523. You can talk to my Mom, Angelika, or myself.Thanks in advance,Monika Reinholz