[nabs-l] Victory for Antonio

Jessica Kostiw jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 06:42:00 UTC 2008

Antonio, I did not fully read the debate between you and Joe.  I would like
to ask one question.  Though I have no issue stating that I am a Macaine
supporter, I believe that the odds stacked against him were just too
difficult to overcome.  No republican could win when the country is
understandably so disgusted with our current president.  I have worked
closely with Senator Macaine and trust and respect him immensely.  I know
you are a democrat, but I wonder if you could answer one question.  Much of
the Republican party shares my sentiments, but contends that Macaine was the
best candidate and went further than any other republican candidate could
have.  Would you agree?  Thinking objectively.

I started falling asleep during my own post here, but I think it makes
sense.  Lol!
Jessica C. Kostiw