[nabs-l] Trouble Using Computers on Campus

Franandiah Damstra fantasyfanatic01 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 14:00:01 UTC 2008

I have the same problem at my school. One thing about screen readers
is that they are really hard to get and extremely expensive. Usually,
what I do now when I use someone elses computer is use a free online
screen reader. Just go to www.satogo.com and you can use System Access
straight from the Internet. I would also suggest talking to your head
of disabilities person to help you out.