[nabs-l] Trouble Using Computers on Campus

Serena serenacucco at verizon.net
Fri Nov 7 00:08:32 UTC 2008

Hi Elizabeth

Actually, in most states, the Commission for the Blind or it's equivalent is
responsible for paying for and providing the accessible software and
installing it for you.  The school can install it, but it sounds like yours
has no clue what they're doing.  In my case, the CBVI installed everything
on my first computer, but, when that one crashed, my parents installed
everything on the new one cause Mom knows computers enough to do it, ok,
wihth lots of help over the phone from my computer geneous brother! lol