[nabs-l] Trouble Using Computers on Campus

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Fri Nov 7 06:01:45 UTC 2008

Can you get a third party involved? A prof or parent? I had to do that to
get my texts and accommodations straightened out. With enough pressure from
enough people they have to do things. Write to whoever you can think of -
your registrar, anyone. You don't have to get mad (though you may have to if
it takes any longer) but firmness works. Maybe getting in touch with a
librarian who can help if you're looking for computers to use there?
Good luck,
Sarah