[nabs-l] Trouble Using Computers on Campus

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 7 02:14:00 UTC 2008

Hi,

Having accessible technology to use computers since this is access is their
responsibility if your school is a public university or recieves federal
funds.  The source is the law.  I think the ADA or Section 504 of the Rehab
act would apply here.  I'd ask a lawyer if I were you.  Another idea is call
the NFB national office with your question or the American Association of
people with disabilities, AAPD and they should have some answers since they
advocate for people with disabilities.