[nabs-l] accommodations in public school

Franandah Damstra fantasyfanatic01 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 14:03:48 UTC 2008

Okay, I will .How do I get ahold of this Kerry Gilmer person? The
reason they can't pay for braille books is becasue there are four kids
in my family and we all go to a Christian school. That is so much
money. My dad works three jobs and my mum works one. It takes a lot,
but I guess that is just what they believe in.  I get mobility
training twice a month and I only got it because I used to go to a
public school to learn braille. That is my main confusion. I learned
braille, but why did I if I will never use it? That is my real
confusion. Why did I waste three years of my life then? I don't know.
I would love to talk to somone. I just need humbers and whne is the
best time to call.