[nabs-l] NFB Training Centers

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sat Nov 15 18:23:24 UTC 2008

hello sarah,

besides lcb there is also blind inc in minnesota and also the colorado center for the blind in my school state of colorado. both centers have had international students attend their programs. to learn more about them here is the web sites for both blind inc in minnesota and ccb in colorado.

blind inc.
www.blindinc.org

colorado center for the blind
www.cocenter.org

i hope this information will help you out. take care and i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy sabo

From: "Sarah Jevnikar" <sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca>