[nabs-l] questions about sound eddeting software and boards.

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Thu Oct 23 23:09:02 UTC 2008

hello kevin,

thanks for the email that you sent to the list. i have forwarded your message to the performing arts division list, and i know that you will get lots of information from it.

also, why not join the performing arts division list; which will be through nfbnet. just go to it at www.nfbnet.org, and you will find on how to join it. take care and i will talk to you soon.

hugs,
amy sabo

From: "Kevin Wassmer" <commanderlumpy2003 at earthlink.net>