[nabs-l] Blind Inc Student C.J Wallace Gets Interviewed On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 20:56:58 UTC 2008

Hello To All!
You read it right! An 18-year-old performer from North Carolina will be joining me and Crazy Chris for an interview about his music, how he got started, and more! Some samples of his work will be played, and you'll be able to talk with him live during the interview!
You may also know C.J if you were at yesterday's Blind Inc party, from last year, or from past shows when he's done sports updates for me, but he'll be there along with the show, which will start at 8 PM central.
In addition to Cj's interview, we've got a nice blend of pop and country to showcase for the evening!
During the show, your requests will be taken by email at
djd at thedjdinvasion.com
by msn messenger at
djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
by aol instant messenger at
djdrocks
or when we're not playing a song or during the interview, you can call in and be put on the air live by dialing
1-516-874-5071
This should be an interesting show, which also might see an appearance from sister Beth, so to listen, save this email, and at 8 PM central, go to
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com/listen.html
to be connected to the broadcast! I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd, host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.thedjdinvasion.com