[nabs-l] im really embarrassed to admit this

Linda Stover liamskitten at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 06:10:22 UTC 2008

Hanna,

Is there anyone who could scan the matterial with Kurzweil for you?
Then, you could listen to what you're supposed to be typing with a
book port or similar device.  I don't know a lot about Kurzweil, but
it might even be that you could scroll between Kurzweil and the
document you're typing in, if Kurzweil is on the school's computer,
which may very well be unlikely.  That's why, for that particular
suggestion to work, you'd need an external device.

Another suggestion is this: have your teacher use a mini taperecorder,
and record the cursive words for you.  If your teacher was unwilling
to do it, maybe you could get a fellow classmate to record what you
needed.  Then, if you had a pair of headphones you could plug in, you
could simply listen and type.  I'm rather drowsy as I type, so I hope
the jist of this is getting across, and that at least part of it
helps.
Courtney