[nabs-l] job evaluation

Jess Watson jw927 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 29 14:32:02 UTC 2008

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. I am doing great. I apologize that this information that I am about to share with you is unrelated to the current topic. I would like to inform everyone that my rehab counselor and I are getting the job evaluation process started. I have decided to not worry about college for now because I want to get a job as either a receptionist or in childcare. I have done phone work in the past, and I actually did pretty well at that. However, I am wondering if any of you have worked with children in any way, and if that would be a realistic job for a blind person? I would appreciate any opinions you can give me. thank you