[nabs-l] job evaluation

Antonio Guimaraes aguimaraes at nbp.org
Wed Oct 29 16:33:46 UTC 2008

Hi there,

A good friend worked as an intern at a day care facility. She was able to
interact, and engage the toddlers. this friend is in the psychology field,
and wants to work with children or youth.

this is being done by blind people all over the country, so if you have the
qualifications for the job, the drive to work, and some idea of challenges
due to blindness, and how you plan to overcome them, you are 90 percent
there.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Antonio Guimaraes