[nabs-l] bookshare question

Jamie Rhoads jrhoads284 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 17:07:54 UTC 2008

you need to download the bookshare unpack utility.  Then when you run that,
it will put your book in a few different formats but one of them is an HTML
format you can read with jaws. Another suggestion is to use kurzweil to read
them.  That's what I do or put it on my braille note.  Hope this helps.