[nabs-l] bookshare question

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Oct 31 23:39:04 UTC 2008

You will also need to download Bookshare's "unpack tool."  Install
it, and it will unpack Bookshare books, extracting the files,
decrypting them etc.  It will ask you if you want to save a html
version of the book, answer yes, and this is the version you will
read with your screen reader and internet browser.

Dave