[nabs-l] Selphone question

Nijat Worley nijat1989 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 05:58:28 UTC 2009

Greetings everyone,
   Speaking of selphones, I have a question my self about my selphone. I use the Nokia N82 with the Talks software on it. I was wondering if there was a way to mute the phone when you are on the phone so that people on the other end of the line don't hear the back round noise. I use my selphone for NFB confrance calls, and I know it is really helpful to mute your phone so as to reduce the noise level, so that people on the confrance call can hear each other. Please let me know if you have a remedy for this problem.
   Thanks,
   Nijat