[nabs-l] Creating headers in Microsoft word 2007

mworkman at ualberta.ca mworkman at ualberta.ca
Thu Apr 2 04:47:26 UTC 2009

Hi Sarah,

My understanding is that you can use the same keystrokes for 2007 as you
would for earlier versions.  I'm still using 2000, and I've never actually
inserted a header before, but here's what I came up with after playing
around for a few minutes.

To view and edit headers, try alt V, for the view menu, and then H for
headers.  To get back to normal view, alt V and then N.

To insert page numbers, alt I, then U.

Hope this works for you.

Marc