[nabs-l] Accommedations Letter to Professors

sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Fri Apr 17 13:55:56 UTC 2009

Hi Jordan,
I think that notifying your professors one way or the other is
essential for you to be accommodated. I think your approach should be
twofold: have the DSS office write a letter if that is there procedure
but also write or phone your professors yourself to tell them
specifically what you need. That way they can put a name to a face,
you can put a name to a voice, and that knowledge will make it much
easier for you to get any help you may need later. If you take the
initiative now both parties will feel more comfortable with each other
if something comes up.
HTH,
Sarah