[nabs-l] Job seekers- disclosing disability

Marianne Haas braillewoman at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 17 19:49:59 UTC 2009

I am blind myself and it depends.  I usually disclose before an in terview
since otherwise interviewers are shocked and do not do a good job
interviewing.  It is true that some people will find excuses not to
interview me.  I would not want to work for someone who  will find every
excuse n ot to hire me.

Marianne