[nabs-l] Accommedations Letter to Professors

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at maine.edu
Sat Apr 18 22:29:36 UTC 2009

Dear Len- You're absolutely correct. Perhaps I should  have phrased it
better . <smile> I don't  consider my blindness to be a disability in that I
don't let it stop me from doing what I want to do. I agree with you that we
need accommodations. That's why I posted about the bad experience with not
getting books on time.
No  offense taken!

Hope and Beignet