[nabs-l] Accommedations Letter to Professors

Len Burns len at gatamundo.com
Sun Apr 19 06:46:23 UTC 2009

Agreed, as long as we are discussing this in terms of special
accommodations."  When you invoke the term "reasonable accommodation,"
you are invoking the protection of the ADA.  To qualify for protection
under the ADA one must have a qualifying disability.  I for my part have
no issue describing myself as a person with a disability.  I do not find
that this description in any way diminishes me.  It is simply a fact of
life, I do not have eyeballs.

-Len