[nabs-l] Disclosing disabilities

Haben Girma habnkid at aol.com
Sun Apr 19 02:51:28 UTC 2009

Hey Jim, do you have a cousin or sibling with a driver's license who
could be your driver in exchange for some other favor, which could be
money?

As to Jedi's interesting point...If the blind guy already has a driver
and the driver is not an expense to the company, then hiring a sighted
driver is almost an equivalent.

Haben