[nabs-l] Could the NABS host a "get a job" webinare series?

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Tue Apr 21 01:22:27 UTC 2009

Jim and All:

I think a webinar is a great idea. we might even be able to hear from
members of the NFB who worked for Job Opportunities for the Blind.
Also, some of our leadership (both in NABS and nationally) have written
some interesting articles on the subject of job readiness. Perhaps we
can pool the talent that's already in place?