[nabs-l] What is the status of Congressman Yarmuth's "dear collegues" letter?

Jim Reed jim275_2 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 21 20:38:34 UTC 2009

A while back there was a post on this list regarding congressman Yamuth's dear colleages letter. Based on my understanding, his letter was geared towards trying to secure aupport for a federal appropreation to fund a congressional commitee to study ways to improve textbook access.

I called MT's lone representative and asked him to support Yamuth. The other day I was looking for the results of Yamuth's efforts, but I couldnt find it. Does anyone know how that turned out?

Thanks,
Jim

"Ignorance killed the cat; curiosity was framed."