[nabs-l] "Blindness" vs. "Disability" a philosophical question?

Jim Reed jim275_2 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 06:38:16 UTC 2009

Hey all,
I'm just throwing this out there for something to think about.

I was writing a letter earlier today, first, I originally wrote, "... my disability...", then I erased it and wrote "...my blindness..." .

Is there a fundamental/philosophical difference between the two?

After I experienced that, I thought it was interesting, and theirfore worth sharing

Hummmm....?
Jim
"Ignorance killed the cat; curiosity was framed."