[nabs-l] graduation ceremony

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 22 19:08:09 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I think this has been discussed before, but don't know when.  I will go to my college's graduation ceremony to recieve my diploma.  As you know normally you walk single file and sit down in some order and graduates line up by the stage and walk as their name is called.
What accomodations did you have?  I am debating whether to have a guide.  Its a big stage and I'll be nervous but I think a guide will take away from my moment.

In high school I used the student beside me as a guide to and from the stage.  The time I was walking, I did so alone.  They offered me a guide but I felt I did not need it.
What did you do?

Thanks.

Ashley