[nabs-l] European universities

Sydney Walker Freedman freedmas at stolaf.edu
Sun Apr 26 16:10:56 UTC 2009

Hello!

I am in the process of making all of the arrangements for graduate
study at the University of Limerick in Ireland.  As far as arranging
accommodations, find out who the disability services coordinator,
housing coordinator, etc. are, as well as your course director, and
contact them directly.  Also, find the equivalent of voc. rehab.
services (in Ireland it's NCBI) and see what they can offer (I will
get mobility from them, but that's it).  Contact people by e-mail, and
set up times to chat over the phone if you can.  Let me know if you
have any more questions.

Pax,
Sydney