[nabs-l] European universities

Sarah J. Blake sarah at growingstrong.org
Sun Apr 26 15:22:10 UTC 2009

I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has studied at a European
university--or knows someone who has. I have considered this as a Ph.d.
option; but one of the questions I have is how to handle things like getting
oriented and arranging for other accommodations for very short-term trips
(two to three weeks) of extremely intensive study. I have good blindness
skills but do have some short-term memory loss due to other neurological
issues. I considered taking someone with me; but that involves actually
funding another ticket. The structure of a European program is extremely
appealing to me; but this is a significant question I have.

Sarah J. Blake
Personal email: sjblake at growingstrong.org
http://www.growingstrong.org

I'm protected by SpamBrave