[nabs-l] Studying Abroad

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 02:54:35 UTC 2009

Good points.  I certainly hope that nobody gives me a hard time when I
have to take a bunch of teenagers in a chorus somewhere, like to
Europe or D.C. or somethng.  I've been on band trips, but a parent was
involved because I was a minor at the time.  So being in charge of a
bunch of kids should sound more fun.
Beth