[nabs-l] precalc

Christopher Kchao thisischris89 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 10:30:06 UTC 2009

Hi all,
	I intend on taking precalculus during an eight week summer session
starting in early June. So far, I've taken college algebra and have worked
with readers and books from RFB&D. For things like exams, I use a brailler
and then dictate all my work and answers to the reader/scribe. This has
proven to work fairly well, excluding the chaos factor when describing
graphs and other things of a visual nature.
If there's anybody on here who has taken precalculus and could offer me some
pointers from a practical standpoint (methods for taking notes, shortcuts,
etc), I'd be very interested in connecting with you, provided that final
exams aren't completely taking over your lives.
Thanks