[nabs-l] learning arabic or chinese

Eliza Cooper eliza.l.cooper at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 07:23:59 UTC 2009

Hi Ben and all,
	Very good point, and please understand that I meant absolutely no
offense by my choice of the term "non-standard."  I simply used it as
a way to differentiate between the American english alphabet (i.e.,
the Latin one, as you pointed out) and those of other languages.  Poor
wording, admittedly.
	Thanks,
	Eliza