[nabs-l] Election calls?

Antonio Guimaraes aguimaraes at nbp.org
Thu Aug 6 15:09:03 UTC 2009

Any word about the election issues conference call mentioned below?

Antonio Guimaraes

Hello NABS members:

Tonight the National Association of Blind Students board met and,
among other things, we talked about some of the issues surrounding
NABS elections. We would very much like to hold a discussion with all
of you and get your opinions about how the election process can be
improved. To start this process, we would like to hold a conference
call, open to all NABS members, sometime between August 5 and August
13.

If you'd be interested in participating in the conference call,
please email Janice Jeang, NABS secretary, at
Janice.jeang at gmail.com
And tell her what day of the week between August 5 and August 13 would
work best for you.

Thanks and hope many of you will participate in the dialogue!

Arielle